Key Features of the Process
The 6-Week Solution is a unique Agile software development approach. To determine if this process is right for you, ask youself the following questions:
Does your process:
- Align software development with business needs?
- Compensate your development team based on delivering on their commitments?
- Produce revenue-generating results that address real-world needs?
- Hit your short term targets while simultaneously addressing your long-term goals?
- Account directly for Quality?
In the book we also discuss:
- Other agile methods and how they might fit into the 6-Week Solution methodology
- Specific tradeoffs of architecture decisions when both the scope and the timeframe of the cycle are discrete and unchangeable
- Benefits and sacrifices to Software Quality
- Benefits and sacrifices of Iterative Architecture
- Using the prototype as product
If these topics sound interesting to you, check out where you can get a copy at: Buy The Book